Enjoy the festive fragrance that this holiday aromatherapy recipe will bring to your home! If you are looking for a spiced scent with a hint of Christmas tree plus candy cane, then this is the holiday aromatherapy recipe you’ve been looking for. This will fill your home with warmth and cheer.
Holiday Aromatherapy Recipe Ingredients:
- 5 drops of Balsam Fir Needle essential oil (for that Christmas tree scent)
- 4 drops of Orange essential oil (for a sweet, citrusy note)
- 3 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (for a spicy warmth)
- 2 drops of Clove essential oil (for a deep, spicy kick)
- Optional: 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil (for a crisp, minty freshness)
- Grab your favorite aromatherapy diffuser.
- Fill the diffuser with water up to the mark specified by the manufacturer.
- Add the essential oils directly to the water. Start with the base notes (Fir, Cinnamon, Clove) before adding the top notes (Orange, Peppermint).
- Turn on the diffuser and allow the aroma to fill your home.
- Adjust the number of drops or the combination of oils to suit your personal preference and the size of the room.
Always use pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils for the best scent and aromatherapy benefits.
If you don’t have a diffuser, mix the oils with water in a spray bottle and use it as a room spray.
Be cautious if you have pets, as some essential oils can harm animals.