Unker’s Roll On is a version of Unker’s salve but in a handy roll-on applicator that is easy to carry with you.
It’s the same powerful formula as our Therapeutic Salve, only in a more powerful, highly concentrated form. It’s a natural, pure botanical oils spray. Greaseless and fast acting.
Deep penetrating and absorbing, so no massaging is necessary. It’s the perfect travel companion for car, purse, office or gym bag. This greaseless liquid formula is concentrated with all natural essential oils and is ideal for muscle pain as it begins to absorb into the skin immediately.
Unker’s therapeutic oil is an all natural product that contains only high quality pure essential oils including eucalyptus, oil of pine needle, menthol crystals, oil of camphor, and oil of wintergreen. This is a multi-purpose therapeutic oil that provides relief from the pain of deep muscle aches and pains, cuts and bruises, bee and bug bites, minor sports injuries, all types of burns, sinus congestion and headaches. Colds, coughs, sore throats and flu.
Unker’s Roll On Ingredients:
- Menthol Crystals 7.54%
- Oil of Camphor.44%
- Eucalyptol Oil .77%
- Wintergreen .89%
- Oil of Pine Needles .67%
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under the age of 2, should use with caution.
* Sore Aching Muscles and Joints: Gently rub a liberal amount into the affected areas as needed for comfort. One of the mysteries of Unker’s therapeutic products is how it cools when applied to a burn, but when applied to sore muscles, it heats up and soothes.
* Cuts – Abrasions – Bruises: Unker’s speeds up the healing process. It is safe to apply the salve to cuts to help stop the bleeding. Don’t suffer the pain of paper cuts or torn fingernails again.
* Coughs: Rub Unker’s roll on onto the soles of the feet. This generally stops coughing through the night. Some users report relief within 30 minutes.
* Throat Congestion: Apply a generous amount of Unker’s to your chest, throat, and back. Cover with a warm cloth for sleep-able relief.
* Sinus – Head Colds: Apply Unker’s roll on to sinus areas around the nose, on the forehead and behind the ears to help open clogged sinuses and relieve related symptoms.
* Dry Cracked Hands and Feet: Many people report that Unker’s has cleared up cracked and bleeding hands and feet. Relief begins with the first application and continued use helps prevent re-occurrence. Simply apply Unker’s into the affected areas.
* Burns: Apply to a minor burn and feel the cooling, therapeutic relief begin. Works especially well on small burns caused by curling irons, soldering irons, and kitchen related burns.
* Ear Aches: Place a small amount of Unker’s on a Q-tip and gently swab inside the ear canal. Also, apply a small amount behind the ear. Many customers report near instant relief.
* Cramps Massage Unker’s in for almost immediate, lasting relief.